The Second Generation of Trustlex Hydrogen Meters
The Trustlex ENH-2000 Dissolved Hydrogen Meter is the industry standard used to measure the amount of molecular hydrogen contained in water. By design, portable and easy to use it works using 4 lithium coin cell batteries (installed) will automatically shut off when not in use after.
Designed in Japan, as a medical testing equipment, this meter was developed originally and is still being used for detecting dissolved hydrogen during medical research of patients that are consuming molecular hydrogen enriched water.
Very easy to maintain and with proper use and care, it should last for many years. This is the best quality portable H2 meter you will ever need to test the molecular dissolved hydrogen in your water.
- Measures the concentration of molecular hydrogen (infused hydrogen antioxidants), either as parts per billion (PPB) or parts per million (PPM).
- Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Uses 4 lithium coin cell batteries (installed). Consumes very little electricity.
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes.
- This is not just an ORP meter. An ORP meter has only one sensor and so cannot detect hydrogen content.
- The sensor tip part may need to be cleaned once in a while to maintain accurate measurements.
- Electrodes can be purchased separately.
- Dimension of box: 9.4 x 8.3 x 2.2 inches
- Weight: 135gr (including batteries)
- Do not use in hot liquids, juice or tea. This meter was designed to measure water.
The Trustlex ENH-2000 comes with small amounts of sensor solution in the protective sensor cap. The sensor solution doesn’t requie to be changed for weeks unless it is spilled. When refilling, fill up to about ¼ inch of solution in that cap. Do not over-fill. The sensor does not need to be immersed in this solution. The little bit of moisture inside the cap helps to keep the sensor pads inside the sensor tip from drying out. After each use return the sensor cap to its position over the sensor tip and store the Trustlex horizontally on a flat surface.
Cleaning the Sensor:
Before each use, make sure that the tip of the Trustlex ENH-2000 is cleaned with the cleaning paper. Using your thumb, place the cleaning paper rough (dull) side up. Then place the your thumb with the cleaning paper on the tip of the Trustlex ENH-2000 and move your thumb in a circular motion for about 15-30 seconds. Then place the Trustlex ENH-2000 in distilled and RO water then test the water.
WHY QLIFE BELIEVES IN TRUSTLEX
We have tested many meters including the hydrogen drops in the market, and after careful evaluation we have found that none have been consistent in their ability to measure molecular hydrogen. The only exception the Trustlex.
In addition, Trustlex is the only meter mentioned in scientific literature (peer-reviewed medical research articles). Which shows it’s efficacy in being precise and reliable testing tool for molecular hydrogen.
Please feel free to have look at these medical literature.